Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Intermissions, Part 2



Okay, nobody has a car like this anymore, but then there are almost no Drive-ins anymore either.

I guess there are in Canada. My friend Mitzee actually posed this as a question to help me simply write. They still have Drive-ins in Canada.

Sometimes I really wished I lived in Canada. They have their own problems, but they do not do what we routinely do...and they are the world's richest resource for comedians.

______________________

What is so fun about Drive-ins?

Well, you get your own space, and get some anonymity. And that is exactly what a preacher figured out in the 70s.

That preacher's name? You'll know it right away, I think.

Robert Schuller, and he built that Drive-in church into something as large as any movie studio.

I'm not kidding...take a look!
_______________________

next..oh just look...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tabitha jane said...

i love canada! canadians are so nice and friendly and the air is so clean there and every one takes their shoes off before going in to each other's houses . . .

there is a drive in about 40 minutes drive away from where i live . . . they show double features. i think i saw jurassic park 3 there. blah.

Anonymous said...

holy toledo...i just found this...thanks dude! canada loves you too! xoxo Mitz