Monday, June 06, 2005

My Superpower? I can breath Soup...


Superpowers...

It's what we all want.

And many of us have them.

Like, for instance, I had the power to "stick my kids to the ceiling".

Not everyone can do that.

It entails holding a small child up against the ceiling with one very large hand.

You probably cannot do this because you are not 6'6" and your hand is not the size of a small net.

It's extra.

Other people have the superpower of making money even though they are idiots.

Others have the Health Insurance Superpower (they have it...we do not).

Others have Golf superpowers...or they can hit a baseball that would kill any one of us.

Superpowers.

Some have the Superpower of wit or honesty. I point you to Talleulah and Lara...and also Mimi.

Then there is the superpower of insight into the culture. Ah Ha!

Try Lindsey or Geekbird (who has a superpower name...true..not so good..but he does have one).





Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Lara said...

I've not been that witty lately. :)

But I'm hoping for an uptake in happier subjects very soon. :)

New Life said...

This is really good. The superpower of making money while being an idiot. Great! :) LOL!!!