Sunday, June 05, 2005

This I can walk away from...


...and have.

Desire. Many a time.

Then the women you desire do not feel likewise. They may love you (it is the best you will do) or you might meet one whose sex drive is like yours...but they will not love you.

So the choice is always the same. In a bad scenario it is between love, power and sex.

In a good scenario (Read Maugham's articles here) it is simplified to love and sex.

Either way you cannot have it all. You won't.

Name one couple that does, and if you say Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie you get sent to jail without possibility of intelligence parole.

I, personally choose love and loyalty over sex and passion. Yes, I am frustsrated often and will be. But I do not have to watch my backside and I am loved.

If you choose passion you will always be waiting for the dagger from behind. It will come often if not always.

The One who loves the least has the Power. Power is at the core of Narcissism where no love can exist. Passion is a double deception.

Both are death which is not love, and love alone.

So the real question remains to ourselves. How will I choose to love and how far will I go?

That's all you have any control over, and that is limited at best. As for others? Most of the time you are screwed.

But you can love.
Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

Fascinating blog. Keep up the good work.

Scott McMillan

ssas said...

don't hate me because I have both love and passion...

Obi-Mac BakDon said...

Thank you Scott. Much appreciated and there will be much more and I hope you will post your thoughts.

Sex...No..never...I love that you have love and passion. Let's talk about that. Okay? Love your site.

kotamaris said...

she looks uncomfortable laying on that beach ball.

Obi-Mac BakDon said...

It's actually surgically attached. So where ever she goes she has a beach ball (or two) attached.

Primitive air bags.

Still she is hot nonetheless.

You underestimate the horniness of men. And it's how God made them.