Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Hummingbird Tolls For Me, Part 4


See what I have to endure...being a Saint?
_____________________________

Two last factors...the group and the book.

There was a group I was supposed to be a part of. But I got in another group and did class with them. It was good fun, but when the other group came out they introduced themselves to me and an old woman ploped down on the coach next to me and with bright red lipstick, gave me a grandma kiss.

It was sweet and kind.

Groups mean:

To see a group in your dream, refers to the merging of various aspects of your character and personality.

Well by now you can see that is certainly not the case. Okay, how about books and the Book in particular?

To see children's books in your dream, memories and a collection of personal memories from your own childhood. It may also suggest your desire to escape from reality and retreat into some fantasy world.

Well if I did not before, I certainly do now. Can I go back to my room now? No, not that one...the other one!
______________________

Simon Templar has left the building and will be back on Sunday.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tabitha jane said...

i never remember my dreams long enough to analyze them . . . i do remember a dream i had a while ago however in which the joker (from "batman") killed my sister by shooting her in the head . . . i wonder if that has anything to do with anything . . .

good luck with the dream deciphering!