Friday, July 15, 2005

Freewill, Determinism & Attraction Part Four



Some people believe we are pre-determined to choose a certain "type"of person and they make a good case (Determinism of sorts). I have no doubt that this series will (hopefully) spur on extensive debate. Remember I am just exploring.

It is my nature.

So why would Jennifer Aniston register like a sister and Courtney Cox (who is married) be problematic for The Saint?

Well, it seems, via imprinting, which happens early on, that I am pre-disposed to dark-haired beauties with high cheekbones.

The pattern is there.

First girl that caught my attention was in second grade...it's a little weird because she looks like my daughter now...except that follows because I was so drawn to her mother. See?

Then in Junior High the same; then in High School, then in Junior College. Dark-haired beauties with high cheekbones. I also tend to like real shape in a woman (real curves)

Then I married a thin little blonde.

I defied the life-long imprinting completely.

Or are there other layers of imprinting?

(Notice we are still in a Deterministic mode)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: