Friday, July 15, 2005

SIDEBAR



I really would not go for either Jennifer Aniston of Courtney Cox.

Why you ask? Are you insane?

No...apparently somewhat determined.

Of the two, I would be predisposed toward Cox for reasons I have stated.

But her abrasive personality would be nails one and two. Her bone-iness would be the final nail in the coffin.

See another early imprint was I respond to a woman who has substance. I am not talking fat (I do not like "big butts and I cannot lie" but some men do apparently).

I was talking with my friend Sex this am via Im and she noted from her discussions with Greg that men tend to take in the "whole picture" and not the details.

I think that is fair.

Of course, Mrs. Connelly above has no flaws or damaging details. But she is one in ten gazillion and should really not be viewed as at all representative of the species in any way.

Hell, I'd be afraid to touch her, and that is not a normal issue for me.

But one thing I wanted to note is that she gets less and less attractive to me as time goes on, not because she is getting older, but because she is becoming a rail of a girl.

I liked her better when she had some meat on her bones and her great figure was just everywhere. Kinda like how the last generation (or maybe two ago) felt about Eva Gardner.

But that is my imprint.

Which brings into view inculturation...Omigod..somebody stop him!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: