Friday, July 15, 2005

Freewill, Determinism & Attraction Part Two



So The Saint, Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox walk into a bar...

The Saint orders a Rob Roy and sits at the bar. He is approached by Jennifer Aniston after a few minutes.

J: Can I join you?
ST: Why of course, what can I get you?
J: Oh I'll have what you're having.
ST: Oh I'm not sure you'ld like it, it's an acquired taste. Let me make another suggestion.
ST: Henry, could you please get Ms. Aniston an Absolut Equestrienne?
Henry: Right away Mr. Templar.
J: Thank you, you are very kind (she says letting her blonde hair slope down over one eye and smiling the million dollar smile of hers)


They drink and chat for a few minutes. He is careful to stay away from both celebrity questions or personal ones, deciding just to view this as an unadorned meeting between a man and a woman, for that is all they are really.

She seems hurt to him, and vulnerable. Certainly an easy target for a man with his seductive powers. But he cannot help but feel "brotherly", even protective of her. He acknowledges that she is beautiful, but so is his sister.

ST: Jennifer, it has been a pleasure to chat with you (he takes her hand and kisses it respectfully)
J: (She blushes) Well ya! I had fun too.
ST: Come let me take you back to your table, I'm afraid I have an appointment in just a few minutes, but you have been a delightful companion.


The Saint walks her over to their table and looks at Cox and a slight shudder goes through him.

He excuses himself and walks down the street shaking his head.
_________________

Next Courtney. Posted by Picasa

No comments: