Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sex & Love 1



I started biological and innocent but was then re-shaped by commerce. The icons swirling around in the most eroticized world culture ever.

So I was programmed to be drawn to women who were shapely and high-cheek-boned. Oh sure, I few of them were not...but most...sigh...yeah.

There is love and there is sex and then, just maybe the two, though this seems rare of late.

My current girlfreind loves me better than any other. But there is no sex or strong desire (except on my part from time to time...the desire part...not the consummation). So there is definite love, respect and care. But it's not a very sexual relationship. And men are built to pursue that way. And it is not just biological because I have to take a half a blue pill to get the physical going. The mental was going long before that.

My girlfriend before her had the sex drive of a man. But the love thing was sketchy. She turned quickly.

A quick affair a few months ago was the most torrid and tender lovemaking I have ever known...all in one night. I did not know women could be that utterly responsive. She had the drive of two men, maybe three. Now I know, and I am ruined in just one more way because I could see she would come to despise me for other reasons. It would have been remarkable sex for six months, maybe nine. Then would come the poison.

So I chose the open loving woman over the overtly sexual cat who would grab my ass three times a night and say "faster...harder" in my ear.

I have mixed emotions about this.

The woman I live with is far more beautiful and honest, funny and kind.

But like many men, I burn. I may have made a mistake.

*******

The above picture is Alexandra Bastidos. She was the one who first ruined me with her...well everything.

But strangely I keep picking her opposite number.

Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh, been moving stuff around?

Anonymous said...

huh, been moving stuff around?

Bar L. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

There is no doubt that your greatest strength is Love.