Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sex & Love Part 9: Venus



I suppose the female equivalent would be either the abs and face of Brad Pitt, or the beautiful face of Johnny Depp, or the guy down at the bagel shop who is just hot.

We are animals and attraction is a strange and animal thing when it comes to Venus love.

We like to fuck when we are attracted.

Venus love is for fucking.

But it's like the bass line in a great rock opera because, by itself and alone, it is more often than not ultimately hollow and lost.

Not always, do not get me wrong...but night after night, Venus on it own sinks down into a monotony that dusts down by the tracks while other cars scream along over head in all directions.

It's a dead end by itself.

Still most of us would not exist without it.

__________________________

So guys, look at the picture above (and some of you girls).

Would you not wanna "do" this beauty?

I would , until I met her. Then the other "loves" would raise their voices and I would have to get very drunk (which I really try not to do and really is very telling if you think about it).

If I was alone, we would talk, and somewhere the other "loves" would rise up and speak to me.

What are these other loves that would keep me from this voluptuous woman with a Mona Lisa smile?

Ah...next chapter...

But for now you have Venus under your belt (so to speak).

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Obi-Mac BakDon said...

Only cuz you are so utterly hetero and also she might be too big for you baby.

tabitha jane said...

simon templar! you crack me up! "she might be too big for you baby" heh.