Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sex & Love 16: Disclosure



On of the things I love about blogging is both the anonymity and also the disclosure and open discussion.

I had not posted about orgasms but within 30 minutes I had two responses from two folk I read every day and respect.

Jelly says I lost him when I statrted to talk about God.

I sure understand that. It's risky and like walking through an old North Korean minefield.

I'll admit that and respect Jelly for his opinion and concern.

______________________


Second we have a woman called Grace who often comments on my many sites. She says:

oh yeah i forgot to say that the loves cover Spirit, Mind and Body which are so much part of the mix with sex and love, when they are all working it, that is when it is the most breathtaking.


Which just takes us a little further in.

__________________

But let me take a slde-light on blogging first.

I have, or do, correspond with some of the best bloggers online. Lindsey, Meems, Lara, Jelly, Nic, Rick, Harleyrider, Talluelah, Greg, Geekbird, Sex, and Grace (and others...you know who you are).

They are all very different except they share one thing...they are all very good writers and they tend to tell the truth in their own ways. Some do it through satire (sometimes viscious satire), others through quiet introspection. others through naked prose or sheer farce or fiction.

It varies kinda like an all-star team.

Anyway, I value their (your) comments whether they agree or not and what they write in response advances the discussions about life.

__________________________

Now to Jelly I just wanna reiterate my reply comment (and this is meant in good fun but like many jokes has a kernal of truth). When a woman is in ecstacy she will cry out to God "Oh God!! Oh Jeeeesus!!!...Oh Fuck... Fuck me...Fuck me...Oh GOD! Oh GODDDD!"

It's maybe the opposite of the thing about atheists and foxholes (No Boutros).

God I crack myself up. (No Fundie).

________________________

No Grace calls us back to a reality we are not used to.

I hate to admit it but my only accredited degree is in psychology.

Idiot! (read Napolean dynamite and Lewis Blaqck yet once again)

But when i studied deeper new queastions came up and the old Greek notions of easy dichotomies began to thin out quickly.

This intersects with the series on "Perception" that I was working so hard on until I got re-railed into this.

Paradigms of perception. Are we dichotimous, trichoctimus or hippopotimus?

(Sorry I am a silly man).

_____________________

I also studied theology (yeah, no duh...). One thing I found was that biblical literature (ya think? ) is basically Hebraic.

Not Capitalistic American, or Colonial English, or Constantinian Aggression, or even the Councils of the 300's.

No long before there was just the Hebrew Deity who has some crazy ass ideas.

One was that instead on being a dichotomy of opposites we are actually utterly Wholistic. That where spirit and body and mindfulness meet and blend is a mystery. You cannot divide them.

There is a Trinity alive inside our very beings.

We all know this. We all have experienced the spirit and mind doing their own dance within us while our body tries to sleep or walk down the street.

Who talks to the "other" voice inside you when it happens.

Who in you yells at your own mind when it keeps playing the annoying same song over and over in your head, or play old tapes that you do not wanna watch or hear? Who do you argue with inside?

C'mon. Let's get real.

________________________

Now that we have that out of the way...we may deal with Grace's question....er , I think....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: